Saturday, March 28, 2009

In France right now!

Well, here I am in France! It is really nice here, I love it so far, and the plane ride was very fun. We all arrived at Charlotte at about seven, then we left for Frankfurt at about 8:30. The plane ride was about 8 hours long, so I slept most of the way. We landed in Frankfurt at about 10 (which is about 4 in the US) in the morning, and left on the bus for Strasborg, and arrived there at about 3 in the afternoon. There, we all met our Host family, which was real exicting. My host, Guillme (which in English is William), and his family gave me a quick tour of the city, pointing out all the political and government buildings. After that, we arrived home, where they got me acquainted with their home.

Now, I would love to go into more detail, but I am very tired right now, so I will go into more details tomorrow. Also, I have not gotten a chance to get a good picture, so I shall try to get a lot of pics tomorrow!


Also, keyboards have a different layout in France, so I made a ton of spelling errors, that I had to go back and correct!

1 comment: