Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tonight is my last night

Yep, I need to wake up at 4 tomorrow morning so I can get readt and leave at 4:45. Then its a 3 hour bus ride, 8 hour plane ride, then another 30 plane. The weird thing is the time we will be returning back home. If we leave on our bus at 5:30, and it's 3 hours to Frankfurt, it will be about 8:30 when we get there. Suppose our plane leaves at 10, then it would be about 12 when we get to Charlotte (due to the time difference of six hours). By my calculations, we should be home by 2 at the latest, not at 7, which is what time the teachers are saying we will get there. But honestly, they didn't even know what was going on half the time while we were there...so I guess we can arrive home at anytime tommorrow!

1 comment:

  1. hey mister COTY !!!
    check your e mail and stop worry about your belt okay ? ^^
    I sing up to blogger to chat with you and other

    ReplyDelete